MBBS Program Scholarship Management
School of Medicine
To make the MBBS program scholarship in a fair, open and transparent manner, and to encourage student to study hard and behave in accordance with university regulations and national laws, School of Medicine announces here the measures of MBBS program scholarship management.
The category of scholarship
1. China Scholarship Council scholarship
2. Zhejiang University scholarship
3. Medical School scholarship
Scholarship selection criteria
1. Scholarships are only available to the existing full-time MBBS program student.
1) Observe the university disciplines and obey the national laws.
2) Motivated, hard working and excellent academic performance
3) Respect teachers and classmates, care for collective interests, honest and trustworthy.
3. Student who received disciplinary sanction in the past academic year is not qualified.
4. Student whose attendance is less than 70%, and/or who failed in one course in the past academic year is not qualified.
1. China Scholarship Council scholarship is for year 3, 4 and 5(enrolled in 2014 and after) students only.
2. Zhejiang University scholarship and Medical School scholarship will be equally distributed among the classes.
3. Medical School scholarship will be divided in three different scales
1) First class, covering 2% of students in the class, 5000RMB.
2) Second class, covering 6% of students in the class, 2500RMB.
3) Third class, covering 12% of students in the class, 1000RMB.
4. Senior clerkship student is not qualified for any above scholarships.
5. Student can only be awarded one scholarship a year, e.g. if a student is awarded China Scholarship Council scholarship, he/she will be not qualified for Zhejiang University and Medical School scholarships.
Time and procedure
1. Scholarship candidates will be recommended by the class coordinator according to student’s academic achievement and behavior in the past academic year.
2. The recommendation will be reviewed by the scholarship committee.
3. The decision on the name list of scholarship winners will be made and announced.
4. Awarding ceremony will be held at the opening ceremony for new student.
1. Medical School reserves the right for the final interpretation of this measures
2. The measures shall come into force as of the date issued.
School of Medicine
May 12, 2015