Student Research Training Program (SRTP)
School of Medicine will initiate the Student Research Training Program(SRTP) to provide our MBBS students opportunities of scientific research training experiences. If you are interested in SRTP, please follow the procedure below.
1. Download and read carefully the attached documents.
2. Find a research area you are interested, and make contact to the supervisor.
3. Disscuss project details with supervisor and write up a research proposal.
4. Fill in the form and submit it to Dr. Jie Zhang by June 10. every year. Both electronic and paper copy are required, electronic copy can be submitted to email@example.com.
5. You can start you research work according to the arrangement of your supervisor.