|Name: ||ZhuYimin |
|Post： ||Professor |
|Position： || |
|Education： ||Ph.D. |
|Professional: ||Epidemiology & Biostatistics |
|Departments: ||Faculty of Public Health |
|Research: ||Epidedemiology of Chronic Diseases, Molecular Epidemiology |
|TEL: ||88208362 |
|E-mail: ||firstname.lastname@example.org |
|Personal Home Page: || |
Profile Name: Yimin Zhu Ph.D
Title and Affiliation : Professor in Dept. Epidemiology & Biostatistics, School of Public Health, Zhejiang Univ.
Zhejiang Medical Univ. School of Public Health, Hanghzhou,Zhejiang, 1986-1991 Bachelor
Zhejiang Medical Univ. School of Public Health, Hanghzhou,Zhejiang, 1993-1996 M.S.,Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Diseases.
Zhejiang Univ. School of Public Health, Hanghzhou,Zhejiang, 2000-204 Ph. D.,Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Diseases.
Academic and Professional Appointment:
1996-2001,lecturer, Zhejiang Medical Univ. School of Public Health
2001-2008, Associated Prof. Zhejiang Medical Univ. School of Public Health
2008- present Prof. Zhejiang Medical Univ. School of Public Health
Honors and Awards:
Award of Zhejiang Province Scientific and Technologic Progress First Prize, 2005
1. Mortality and renal function in the area polluted by mining waste water. 1994-1996
2. Study on the patterns of mortality and potential year of life lost (PYLL) in Longyou County, Zhejiang Province. 1996 3. Epidemiology study of cardio-encephalon diseases in Hangzhou city. 1993-1994
4. Risk factors of gastrointestinal cancer in Dongtou County, Zhejiang Province. 1998-2000.
5. The epidemic model, prevention and optimal control strategy to SARS. Grant from Zhejiang University 2003.
6. Infection of H. pylori and the risk of stomach cancer. Grant from Chinese Medical Board 1998-2000.
7. CpG island aberrant methylation in morphologically normal mucosa adjacent to colorectal carcinomas Grant from National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30070343) 2001-2003.
8. Molecular epidemiology study on environmental exposure and polymorphisms of metabolic gene in colorectal cancer. Grant from National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30170828) 2002-2004.
9. Differentially Expressed Genes in Colonic Adenoma Grant from National Natural Science Foundation of China (No. 30371605) 2004-2006.
10. Non- invade tumor diagnostic methods based on Cell free DNA. Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Scholars, Ministry of Education of China/Scientific Research Foundation From Zhejiang Bureau of Education. 2008-2010
11. Repair capacity Detection for DNA cross-link damage and evaluation for chemotherapeutic sensitivity.Scientific Research Foundation for Returned Scholars, Human Resource Bureu of Zhejiang Province. 2008-2010
12. Regulation of IGFBP7 expression and interactional molecule. Major Grant from Zhejiang Provincial Science Foundation of China. 2009-2011
13. Early screen of genetic suscepatibility of Metabolic Syndrome. 2009-2012 National Key Technology R&D Program of China（Grant No. 2009BAI80B01）
14. Gentic variation of FTO gene and child obesity. Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities 2010-2011
15. Genetic variations and serum concentration of IGFBP7 and insulin resistence NSFC 2012-2015
1.Zhang XH, Zhang X, Wang XC, Jin LF, Yang ZP, Jiang CX, Chen Q, Ren XB, Cao JZ, Wang Q, Zhu YM. Chronic occupational exposure to hexavalent chromium causes DNA damage in electroplating workers. BMC Public Health, 2011,11(1):224.
2. Ren X, Zhang X, Zhang X, Gu W, Chen K, Le Y, Lai M, Zhu Y. Type 2 diabetes mellitus associated with increased risk for colorectal cancer: evidence from an international ecological study and population-based risk analysis in China. Public Health. 2009,123(8):540-4
3.Clague J, Shao L, Lin J, Chang S, Zhu Y, Wang W, Wood CG, Wu X. Sensitivity to NNKOAc is associated with renal cancer risk. Carcinogenesis, 2009,30(4):706-10
4. Zhu YM, Horikawa Y, Yang H, Wood CG, Habuchi T, Wu X. BPDE-induced lymphocytic chromosome 3p deletions may predict renal cell carcinoma risk. J Urol, 2008,179:2416-21.
5. Zhu YM, Yang HS, Chen Q, Lin J, Grossman HB, Dinney CP, Wu X, Gu J. Modulation of DNA damage/DNA repair capacity by XPC polymorphisms. DNA Repair (Amst),2008,7:141-148.
6.Zhu YM, Lai MD, Yang HS, Lin J, Huang M, Grossman HB, Dinney CP, Wu X. Genotypes, haplotypes, and diplotypes of XPC and risk of bladder cancer. Carcinogenesis, 2007, 28(20):698- 703.
7.Zhu YM, Huang Q, Lin J, Hu Y, Chen J, Lai MD. Expression of human DNA methyltransferase 1 in colorectal cancer tissues and their corresponding distant normal tissues. Int J Colorectal Dis, 2007, 22(6):661-666.